No Tags Found!

sunil-kumar1
Hi guys.. pls answer this... Important... If you went to one company for interview and you are not selected, but after 1 year again if u go to same company for the interview and ur interviewer is the same panel member, how do you start the conversation?
From India, Bengaluru
nathrao

Be normal and showcase your ability, qualifications as usual.
There is nothing otherwise which you can do.
Pay your normal courtesies and go ahead with interview.\
Unless interviewer opens out earlier inter action, no need to speak about it at all.

From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Member,
About a year ago your candidature was turned down by the company where you had applied. Now after a year, the company has called you again to appear for the interview. Calling a candidate whose candidature was turned down a year is their conscious decision. Therefore, the situation can be interpreted in three ways. One is that you had a narrow miss last year. Secondly, possibly the selection by the company must have gone wrong and now they must have called the candidates to fill the vacancy of the candidate who had to be removed. The third possibility is that the candidate who outcompeted you might have left the company on his own.
Whatever the possibility maybe, the company has called you. Therefore, nothing wrong per se in attending the interview.
In the meanwhile, please recollect what questions asked during the last interview and what answers could have been better. By chance, if the same questions are asked in the interview and if you give the same answers, there is a possibility of your candidature getting turned down for the second time. Whether to allow that to happen or not is in your hands!
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
sunil-kumar1
Thank you.. I was really confused.. By your replies I am getting confidence in attending the interview.
Actually I thought twice or trice before applying. Then I assumed they won't call. But as soon as I got call and order letter I was really excited and also confused. Thanks for support and clearing the doubts .

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.