No Tags Found!

sugalkokhan@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam,
Iam working in production company private sector under puducherry factories act and here around 110 employees are working under contract basis and 30 employees are working under regular basis.
I would like to prepare manpower details for each and every employee working hours and efficiency..
I need manpower format and how to calculate???
Anyone guide me Please do me a favour
Thanks & Regards,
A.Sugal

From India, Coimbatore
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Sugal,
What position you are placed in, are you HR Manager or Team leader? What type of factory is yours ?
I understand only a few things from details you provided here in this page. But I don't get your point, what sort of Man Power format you are talking about?
1.Are you thinking of creating & maintenance of Personal records/profiles of all your employees or
2.All statutory compliance formats under the Factories Act/Contract Labour (R&A) Act or
3.Man power chart/Organisation chart showing duties & responsibilities for various cadres or
4.Allocation of duties/shifts coordination & control, reporting charts
Pl.come out clearly about your requirement. You may also send your queries to mail for assistance in your immediate requirement, to this ID -

From India, Bangalore
sugalkokhan@gmail.com
Dear Kumar ji,
Iam working as HR executive and it was metal tin production company for various clients. And i would like to take manpower details like
Ex:
An employee was working in a company for 8 hours and above 8 hrs it will come under O.T. now i need to prepare each and every employees production details.
How many tin are manufacture in a day and what was the employee contribution how many no he was produced in a hour and in a day..
It was calculate to one month foe every employee...
Kindly find the attachment for sample
Regards,
A.Sugal

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Sample tins.docx (3.14 MB, 154 views)

nanu1953

It appears that you organization is engaged in manufacturing containers of different safe and size for the clients. The manufacturing process probably involves different steps - metal cutting, power/hand press to give safe, printing on containers etc.etc.
What is your intention is time study and motion study to find out efficiency of the employee. It is in depth job and usually done by Industrial Engineers.
My personal suggestion is to take help of outside expert or if available from your internal resource.
Many organization has production incentive scheme based on study for improving productivity.
Thanks & Regards,
S K Bandyopadhyay ( Howrah,WB)

From India, New Delhi
loginmiraclelogistics

Fine, for your purpose, I would suggest to maintain a record/form, either Excel sheet or VB or any other simple program based online system which will record the turnover per employee per shift basis (if necessary broken into hourly basis). A log book type record could be good enough. Since you have only 110 + 30 employees even an Excel sheet for every employee will serve the purpose. I made out & attached one format in Excel sheet which can be modified for your requirement, if suitable. You can either print these forms (in duplicate or triplicate-original for stores, one copy left in the shop, third one to Finance to work out OT/Incentives) and bind them in a book format - one book per employee. Since these datas as maintained in Excel format can be consolidated per employee, per day and per month using proper link formula from individual pages in the same file. Thus keep it one file per month.
The targets & production should be recorded by the Shop Floor Supervisor which has to be countersigned by the Outward Storekeeper & the Production Manager/in charge which can be used to work out the remuneration like OT wages or incentives by the finance/pay roll.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls PRODUCTION LOG SHEET.xls (83.5 KB, 924 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.