No Tags Found!

Anonymous
My kid is 6months old now and he is anaemic - doctor advised him to feed frequently at least for 3 months as he is not taking proper solids. Now I am on maternity leave and also will have to ask for leave extension, if they don’t agree I might have to resign without serving notice and also I will have to ask for notice period waive off. if they give me an opportunity I am ready to join back or serve notice period after 3 months.will they agree? if not what should I do.
What to do if they don’t agree for notice period waive off? What if they say we can’t wait for 3 months and we want to settle now itself?

From India, Coimbatore
KK!HR

Since you have no intention to leave the services, indeed you are looking forward to resume service, but as circumstances are beyond your control you have to be necessarily with the baby, you submit an application explaining them and seek three months leave, with pay to the extent of your credit, if any or without pay as the case may be. You would have some leave to your credit, I presume. It is entirely upto the management to favourably consider your request, so appeal to their good senses, assuring them of your committed efforts on resumption of duties.
From India, Mumbai
Aks17

Hi
As informed by the learned member put in a requisition letter to the HR/HoD stating the facts of the issue and extend the period of leave by such period as advised by the doctor and attach all the relevant docs as proof of your case. Management might consider your leave unless the position is such that they cannot wait for a prolong period without any person to take care of the operations. You make it clear that you are ready to resume work upon expiry of the leave period.
Hope for the best.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.