No Tags Found!

Anmol Patel
Hi Seniors,
Need your help...I'm working as a HR Executive in IT company and one of my employee is now working from full time to part time. So now how can I calculate her salary??? What should we pay now?
Annual Salary - 120000/-
Monthly Salary - 10000/-
Full time working hours - 08
Part time working hours - 05
Company working Days - 6 days
Quick Reply will be highly appreciated regarding this topic.
Regards,
Anmol Patel

From India, Ahmedabad
Rahul Chhabra

Dear Anmol,
Please elaborate your query further. What is nature of his employment as a part timer. Is he working as a freelancer, and is paid basis projects only or is more like a retainer. Usually, when you appointment someone as a part timer/freelancer, you discuss the terms of pay and engagement in advance.
Regards
Rahul

From India, Delhi
Aks17

Hi
It should have been discussed before agreeing to the part-time work by both the parties. You may check if proportionate salary would be agreeable and move forward though it does not make much sense in the long run. [for 8 hours you are paying 10k, for 5hours it ought to be 6250.00
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
kapoorrr

Yes it is Rs 6250 for 5 hrs duty on pro rata basis R R Kapoor Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
consultme

Hi Anmol Patel,
All on a sudden, you can not change an employee from full time to part time as you have to fulfill the compliance aspects too. Recommending to issue a new appointment order, communicate changes in compensation, impact in social security like PF, ESI deductions etc. If the person is under a contractor, ensure that the Contractor fulfills all compliance aspects.
Once all formalities are done, process the wage and remit. In this context, let me ask you - how do you compute salary, issue payslip and remit payment - Spreadsheet or Software?
Sharing an interesting video on payroll automation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aRA2C2IAmo

From India, Bangalore
Suresh Rathi

As already pointed out, this should have been mutually discussed and agreed prior to switch.
Salary can now be discussed and fresh appointment letter can be issued .
Interesting point will be applicability of Gratuity, EL, CL and carry forward of EL.
ESI and PF ,in any case will be applicable.
We have a part time employee, we reduced his EL and CL , based on hours required to be put in and accordingly made out appointment letter.
Col.Suresh Rathi

From India, Delhi
DayanandGUNDOJU

Dear Mr.Suresh, Could you please provide a copy of the appointment letter issued to the part timer
From India, Hyderabad
Suresh Rathi

Will provide to you tomorrow. Will send you a scanned copy Col.Suresh Rathi
From India, Delhi
Suresh Rathi

Dear Mr Dayananad, My mail is is skumar.rathi@gmail.com Drop me a test mail and I will share the appt letter with you. Col.Rathi
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.