No Tags Found!

Neetu1
Is Aadhar card mandatorily required when opening new PF account (online process) by employer? Is there any way around that employer can open new pf account for employee without Aadhar card
From India, Bengaluru
Rahul Chhabra

No new UAN are being allotted without an aadhar card. There is no way you can generate a new UAN without an aadhar card. Regards Rahul
From India, Delhi
dhananjoy-kumar

Aadhar Number is mandatory to generate UAN number, even old PF number join in another company gives last UAN number in this case also Aadhar is required. Regards Dhananjoy Kumar
From India
Neetu1
I already have UAN, however i am told by my new employeer that to open the new pf account via online process it is mandatory to give Aadhar details. Is it correct?
From India, Bengaluru
Glidor

if the old uan is aadhaar seeded , even in that case also filling form 11 and giving copy of KYC documents is mandatory

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.