Anonymous
I worked 10 yrs for an org which had an exempted PF trust, quit it on 13th July; joined another org on 16th july and quit it on 31st July to pursue better opportunity - worked only two weeks there. say first org was Company X and second was company Y.
I gave company Y my UAN, PF acc no(from X) etc.
EPFO website has no statement for both. reasons they show:
Company X: "Passbook not available to this Member-id as this pertain to exempted establishment (i.e. Trust).Requested to
contact your employer"
Company Y: "Passbook not available".
So, this means the company I joined did transfer my PF account and both accounts are linked to my UAN. as I can see two passbook links. when I try to make "ONE MEMBER - ONE EPF ACCOUNT(TRANSFER REQUEST)" under "Online Services" , It gives me details under "Details of present account into which transfer will be affected" with Company Y details.
and an error as below.
Online claim request cannot be processed as :- Present employer has not made payment in your PF account.
what to do in this case? and how do I make this smoother? please help.

From India, New Delhi
kailash-kumar1

Dear Sir/Madam, I am having this problem while merge 2 UAN...why..? Online claim request cannot be processed as :- Date of exit in present establishment is greater than today’s date.
From India, Raipur
vinay-nema

Dear sir I worked 18 month for Bajaj finserv ltd.this company decided my pf form my payment .but whenever I open pf potel so my of amount should not we open....means my of passbook is not open..so I my not check my passbook amont. After I have quit this company...and join new company ICICI bank and give the same PF UNA in this company....for Marge.
Now when open pf potel....so one ont..
Online claim request cannot be processed as :- Present employer has not made payment in your PF account.
So plz help me what is this...and any solution ki Kya Kare ab....

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.