No Tags Found!

riya-rajesh
After analysing the gap in the company how we can provide effective training for the employees in a manufacturing plant?
From India, Mumbai
riya-rajesh
Based on the competency gap found how we will be able to collect data just by observing the employees in a manufacturing plant?
From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,
If you are from manufacturing company, then for your business controlling the following costs is important:
a) Inventory Carrying Cost of Raw Materials
b) Work in Progress (WIP) Inventory Costs
c) Inventory Carrying Cost of Finished Goods
d) Capital costs to run the operations
e) Capacity costs
f) Maintenance costs
g) Quality costs
h) Inspection costs
Therefore, your focus should be on controlling the above costs and not on the enhancement of the competency per se. What if the competencies are built but the costs are not reduced? That will be ineffective training. Therefore, you may decide your priorities on the business requirements or the competencies of the staff.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Prashali1987
Hi,Myself Prashali. working with Pvt Ltd. company as HR .company comes into sheet metal works and fabrications, LOcated at Bhosari(Pune) in my company manpower is 35 Nos. .
I want to take all types of training related to my company profile.
Anyone please suggest me topic for training as weli as trainer.

From India, Pen
riya-rajesh
The competency is to be reduced for the operators whose skills are less.
From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Both the questions raised by anonymous are unclear.
It is mentioned that the GAP has been found and analysed.
This means at least two inputs are available and they are
1 DESIRED LEVEL (Standard)
2 EXISTING LEVEL,
gap being the difference between the two.
In my view the above is possible only after taking the necessary data. After this follows process to determine the type of training required, be it functional or behavioral.
V.Raghunathan
Chennai

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.