No Tags Found!

ca_shaileshmehta
Dear Sir / Madam
Please advice for below mentioned
"My service with Corporate Company (Limited) was 4 Yrs and 9 Months (2nd Saturday was half working day and 4th Saturday was off) - D.O.J 15th-Feb-2013 and last working day was 15th-Nov-2017. Whether i am eligible for Gratuity or not. If yes then let me know what remedies available if my company refuse to make payment for gratuity. Your valuable comments will be highly appreciated."
Regards
Shailendra Mehta

From India, Mumbai
Prashant B Ingawale

With reference to information provided by you prima facie you are eligible for Gratuity. If not entertained by employer then you may resort to labor Court.
From India, Pune
praganti@gmail.com

Yes, you are eligible to get full gratuity. 4 years + 240 working days are enough to get gratuity. Do convince the management and advise them, if you feel my request is not substantial then check with labour department authorities or any labour consultant. Ensure that such request to the management regarding the issue may be submitted as written application either regd. post or by hand....!!! Don't forget to take acknowledgement.
Thanks,

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Anonymous

Be positive, first every employee has to reach their HR. If they say no even after you believe you are eligible you can post here for suggestions and complaints.
Most of these problems will be resolved at their end only.

From India, Hyderabad
kapoorrr

It would be ideal to first refer to your HR department and request them to allow you the gratuity payment. If it does not work you may approach ALC of your area who is the controlling Authority with all facts and figures.
R R Kapoor
Vadodara

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.