mohan550
I want to remove reduced rate of contribution in my establishment.... for ESIC What to do for this ?
From India, undefined
manojkamble

Dear Mohan, Can you please ellaborate your query ?? As ESIC can not be removed from the salary if salary limit is less than specified salary limit.

mohan550
In my establishment contribution rate is reduced to 1% and 3% I want to increse it 1.75% and 4.75 %. How i do this ?
From India, undefined
sandi_joshi

Dear Mohan,
Can you explain why you want to increase the contribution rate? While all benefits are same in less contribution.
This is a government scheme to enhance & encourage the establishment to cover all employees (under the prescribed limit) to get the medical benefits for them and their dependants as well.
Thanks & Regards

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
mohan550
Dear sir, Is it possible ? What is the procedure for this.
From India, undefined
bmpanigrahi

The reduced rate would be removed automatically after few months. This facility is volunteer basis. Who ever applyed, got the facility. No need to worry. In case you need to get rid of reduced rate previlrdge, you have to approach revenue branch officer of your concerned RO/SRO. Even e-mail to RO/SRO would do.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.