No Tags Found!

Sajeed_shaikh2013@yahoo.com
I worked for a domestic call center, and have been terminated, I want to know whether I’m entitled for pf or not? Plz guide me....
From India, Pune
manojkamble

Yes, you are entitled for PF and for that you can apply for PF withdrawal from your company.

smadhubalan@gmail.com

Hi, you are eligible to apply EPF withdrawal process
From India, Chennai
manju-kamble

Hi Sajeed,
You are totally eligible for PF withdrawal. You should fill the form No. 19 and Form No. 10 c, get it signed by the person who is authorized to sign on the PF form in your company.
But in many cases, it happens that when an employee is terminated for what so ever reasons, company not sign on his/her PF withdrawal form and unless and until they not signed, you can’t withdraw your PF amount.
As per my updates still we are not able to withdraw PF Online though we have UAN. Still you can check it out this option.

From India, Pune
syammohan@sical.com

Dear Mr. Sajeed,
As per my knowledge, you can withdraw your PF accumulation through online portal if you satisfies the below mentioned 3 points.
1. You should be unemployed for 60 days after your last working day mentioned in the PF portal
2. Your KYC document [Aadhaar] should be verified
3. You must have completed minimum 6 months with your last employer.
If you aadhaar is not verified, then you have to submit the non composite form to employer for PF withdrawal. If you have not served the last employer for 6 months, then you have to try for PF transfer. I guess that now the PF transfer will happen automatically once you gets onboarded by a new employer. Otherwise you have to submit the PF transfer request through your previous or new employer.
Thanks.
Syam

From India, Bengaluru
Thanks guys
Let me explain u my situation,
I have worked for a call center for more than 2 years, then got terminated, now it's been more than 3 years, now I'm planning to apply for pf withdrawal,
Guys, pls give me your contact number,
Please, I need help, please guys support me!
Thanks a lot in advance!

From India, Pune
SYAMMOHAN@SICAL.COM Please provide your contact number...
From India, Pune
ThanksVS ANJU Please provide your contact number
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.