No Tags Found!

Manashi Misra
Is there any government leave policies for private sector in India. As I am a HR management for the strut-up company is telling to prepare or show govt policy to make minimum number of leave in leave policy.
From India, Bengaluru
Aniket Pathak

Private companies don't offer all the holidays marked by the government. Although they provide 8 to 10 paid holidays instead like diwali, holi, etc. I have seen companies providing compulsory holidays i.e. 8 paid holidays.
From India, Pune
deemstersconsultancy@gmail.com

I agree with Mr. Aniket Pathak
From India, Belra
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Are you referring festival/holidays or leave policy. If you are referring about leave policies, please refer your state S&E Act or factories Act if you are registered under Factories Act.
From India, Ahmadabad
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Manish Mishra, Please go through all Labour Laws applicable to your start up industry before drafting any Policy.What Leave Policy you have drafted? what is the basis for the Policy? What are the relevant Laws applicable?
From India, New Delhi
S S Mishra

Please go through Standing order and Factory Act 1948.
From India, Pune
Shrikant_pra

If you are an office then shops & establishment act & therefore the leave mentioned therein will be applicable. If you are a manufacturing start up then you have to allow 1 day leave for every 20 days that s/he works for.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.