No Tags Found!

rakesh_bhagat26@rediffmail.com

Dear HR Fraternity,
It is to inform you that Maternity Benefit Amendment Bill, 2016 has been assented by our honorable President and it becomes the Maternity Benefit Amendment Act, 2017.
However effective date is yet to be declared by Central Govt.
Hope so it will help for you all....

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf The Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Act, 2017.pdf (1.04 MB, 174 views)

Kritisampat

Hi all,
Good afternoon !!!
Just a small query, a female employee who is already on maternity leave and has delivered a baby. Her maternity leave is going to expire as per old act on 31st March 2017. Will she be eligible for the extension as per the amendment.
Will appreciate your response.
Best regards
Kriti

From India, New Delhi
Shwetagoyal.83

Good afternoon to all
My querry is that i myaternity leave has been completed on 10 march 2017 but still i am on leave (LWP) my point ia that if maternity amenent is appicable from 1st march or before then will i be eligble for extention of maternity leave or not
Still i did not submitted my LWP application im my company it is based on verble communication with my HOD
plz guide me

From India, Faridabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Shweta,
Though the Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Act has been notified by the govt. the effective date has not been mentioned. Therefore no one can answer your query authoritatively. I hope Once the effective date is notified by the govt. there may be clarity on your type of beneficiaries. We still await relevant instructions.

From India, Bangalore
placements.fortune.pune@gmail.com

Dear All,
The following notification received from Labour Ministry with Images which has been attached :
Gift on International Women's Day to all the women in India from Ministry of Labour & Employment.
• Increased Maternity Benefit from 12 weeks to 26 weeks for two surviving children and 12 weeks for more than two children.
• 12 weeks Maternity Benefit to a 'Commissioning mother' and 'Adopting mother'.
• Facilitate 'Work from home'.
• Mandatory provision of Creche in respect of establishment having 50 or more employees.
For more information:-
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/BandaruDattatreya/
Twitter- https://twitter.com/Dattatreya

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Maternity Benefit.docx (890.1 KB, 492 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.