No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear All,
I had resigned my job sunddenly without notice period 2 months back due to accident. I informed my boss about my accident also said that i wud like to resign my job. Boss accepted my resignation also cleared my due payment. We will have 2 shifts job like 1 week morning shift and 1 week afternoon shift. Now i hav recovered somehow, i would like to rejoin but i can do only fixed morning shift job becz wen we have afternoon shift, we have to travel in the night....night i couldn't be able to travel as i hav met with accident during that time. Also i come from long distance in heavy traffic. If my boss accept my request i would like to rejoin only morning shift.....
Friends i need a letter on this topic to my boss....
Please help me...
Respected sir,
I am Xxx. Firstly i would like to say thanks as i received my july month salary. I am writing this letter to request you for my rejoining of the company. As you know that I have resigned from the company two months back due to leg injury in a road accident. I have being recovered now. I would like to rejoin if it is possible to arrange fixed morning shift for me.Because when i have afternoon shift, i have to travel in the night.Night i couldn't be able to travel as i have met with accident during that time, also i come from long distance in heavy traffic. If it is possible to arrange morning shift for me then i can rejoin.
Hope you consider my request and do needful
Thanks and Regards,
Yours sincerely,
xxxxx
Today From India, Hyderabad
Is this letter looking like formal letter....plz do if any changes
Thanks In Advance !!

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.