No Tags Found!

shiva1947

Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings for the day!!!, i am creating an master copy of Minimum wages PAN INDIA - so i herewith request you all to share your inputs and kindly post your state minimum wages
Thanks and Warm Regards
Shiva - 9241729276

From India, Bangalore
shiva1947

Dear All Seniors,
Greetings for the day!!!, i am creating an master copy of Minimum wages PAN INDIA - so i herewith request you all to share your inputs and kindly post your state minimum wages
Thanks and Warm Regards
Shiva - 9241729276

From India, Bangalore
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Dear Mr Shiva
Very good effort. PFA copy of Data sheet in which MW payable from April '16 for some industries in Tamil Nadu are shown. Pl note that it will be a big task to collect data for all industries all over India and keep updated regularly - some States revise DA once in six months and revision in MW will be done periodically for all industries in all States. Any way my hearty congratulations and support for your effort !.
Regards
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP : + 91194835 17402 ; e-mail : )

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf MW - TN, Karnataka, AP & Tele - 2016-17.pdf (850.2 KB, 548 views)

shiva1947

Dear Mr. Nataraajahan,
Greetings for the day!!!
thanks for the inputs and request yourself to share anything in future also on my mail id
Regards
Shiva - 9241729276

From India, Bangalore
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Dear All
PFA copy of Data sheet relating to Minimum wages payable from 1st April '16 for some Industries in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, AP and Telengana with relevant attachments for information.
Regards
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP : + 91 94835 17402 ; e-mail : )

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls MW - TN, AP, Tel & Kar - 2016-17.xls (39.5 KB, 408 views)
File Type: pdf MW - VDA - April '16 - March '17.pdf (405.4 KB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf AP - MW - VDA - POINTS 2016-17.pdf (211.8 KB, 233 views)
File Type: pdf Telengana - CPI 2016-17.pdf (286.7 KB, 194 views)

vandanapunugu

why sir, some G.O.s are hiking salaries, so many G.O.s are not hiking salaries for the past so many years. Last year August, 2016, outsourcing employees salaries are increased that G.O. No. 151, but other G.O.s are increased, why sir, our government is showing partiality. Once you are increase the salaries, all labour G.O.s salaries will increase, but your are not increasing, which people are participating strikes etc., that people salaries are increase, what sir, other people have sufficient salaries. please clarify sir,
From India , Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.