No Tags Found!

trisha_hr

Dear All
Happy sharing of HR informations.
Can any respected member of this forum can inform me when CITE HR Meet in Chennai going to happen.
I am very much interested to be a participant in this meet and expects all my collegues of this forum to meet in person.
Can every member of Chennai who are interested can express their opinion for this meet which is soon can happen at Chennai
With regards
Trisha
A true HR Professional

From India, New Delhi
r.vijey

Dear Friends,

Its a pleasure writing to you on forthcoming event of HR Sangamam on 9th December(Sunday). It’s been quite a while since HR Sangamam conducted its last event.

I sincerely thank you for patronizing HR Sangamam in the past one year or so. The next meeting is scheduled on the 9th of Dec ’07

between 10.30 a. m and 12.30 p.m.

Mr. G D Sharma, Vice President – Human Resources, L&T has kindly consented to address us on “Personal branding”. Further details may be found below.

It is my privilege to invite you for the forthcoming meet. Kindly confirm your participation by sending a reply to this mail.

If any of your HR contacts are accompanying us, please let us know, we would be glad to welcome them into the HR Sangamam family.

Venue: Andhra Chamber of Commerce, (Opp to Veterinary Hostpital in Anna Salai,Adj. to TNT Express, Nr. Saidapet Bus stop) New No:23,

Third Cross Street, West CIT Nagar, Nandanam, Chennai-600 035.

Participation fee: Rs.100 (Rupees one hundred only). Payment as usual may be made at the venue.

You are requested to report by 10.15 a. m to ensure timely start and finish of the programme.

Looking forward to meet you on Sunday!

Warm regards,

Vijayakumar.R

Team HR Sangamam

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg route_map_219.jpg (286.7 KB, 119 views)

Gops

Hi,
Am also interested for this meet.
But am unable to attend on sunday please let me know for the fiurther meetings
How should i register in HR Sangamam?
can you please mail it to
Regards,
Gops

From India, Madras
Sandhya Unnikrishnan
Hi Hw to enroll in this? do u hav this meeting on anyother days? pls let me knw... can v bring our frnds........ kindly snd me the venue details pls... Regards Sandhya.U
From India, Madras
balaji.venkatesan

Hi Dudes,
Am also having the same plan to meet u all at one time but some one take responsible to arrange the chennai cite hr meet. I will support for this arrangement.
This is my mail id

From India
Aanchal

Hy All HRz...
Just wanted to know..are we goin to organize this meet..if yes...when..a lot of holidayz are coming in the weekends..lets gear up and organize some thing in 26th Sep weekend..
watsay..REPLY fast!!
REgards

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.