No Tags Found!

mannonline
Hi Seniors
First of all thanks to all of you.
I am having total of 1 year experience in HR. Have got understanding of SAP from this site.
Now, I have some query.
Is SAP neccessary for every HR Professional ?
The HR people working in recruitment , training , performance, Do they need SAP for the future growth ?
Thanks
Manish

From United States, Falls Church
Amitmhrm

Dear Manish,
SAP is not required for every HR professional.. as till now only few companies have implemented the system of ERP in their organisation.
But having a skill to work on ERP is an extra advantage.. which in turn enhance your skill..
In this SAP ERP, you are required to do every HR functions over the same system only.. HR module of the system is frame worked accordingly to capture the entire functions.. from MPP to Exit..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
Tikam

Hi Manish ,
SAP is S A P.
It is only a additional skill Set. It represents ERP i;e Enterprise resource product. There are other as well like Oracle,Baan ,Peoplesoft etc.
If you have this additional skill set,its good.
Regards,
Tikam

From India, Pune
Hiren50

Thanks everybody. This is something I also wanted to know. Can somebody please tell me where this can be learnt in Delhi? What I mean is whether it is possible to learn it independently or is it is only possible to know it working in a company. Thanks in advance.
From India, New Delhi
Shilpa B

Hi all,

SAP no doubt is the in thing and people are doing really well in this field.

But for this there are certain things you need to know.

Im not sure about institutes in Delhi but ya in Hyderabad there are institutes mushrooming everyday.

OK SAP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) package-which is an all inclusive package.

First of all any person needs to have good amount of domain knowledge,

then the candidate should have done a SAP course which can be done in 1-3 months and from Rs.10,000 - 1.5 lakhs.

There are only a few institutes which are certified by SAP which is a Germany based company. Its Siemens in Hyderabad, Genovat in Pune and few others. Im not sure ba ya in Delhi also.

Getting job in this field is not easy as its a vicious circle - u need to have 1 implementation cycle completed in any company and only then people take you and to complete this u need to get a job.

But ya I believe hard work does pay and so if u really interested u can plunge into it.

Besides what is the normal market trend - companies do tk u if u pay them 1.5 to 3 lakhs.

So pls search for information from the resl market than tryin on these sites.

That will be a lot more beneficial and every city has a different trend,

Major jobs r available in Pune, Noida, Kolkatta, n Bangalore.

Cheers@work

Shilpa.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.