No Tags Found!

lnmailid
I have worked only for 3 months at Bangalore in a Company and my PF was deducted. Now that I have left, my Providend Fund refund application (submitted by the company after 5 months) has been rejected for contributing only for three months. How do I proceed to get my refund since my current firm is not registered with PF Laws
From India, Coimbatore
abbasiti

Dear friend,
There is no reason to reject withdrawal of PF accumulation. You might have submitted form 19 and 10 C for withdrawal from PF and EPS respectively. Out of this withdrawal from EPS might have rejected. To get withdrawal benefit from EPS, there should be a minimum service of 6 months. If it is less, the only possibility is to transfer to club with future services. Otherwise it will get lapsed.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
mail8013

Hello Lnmailid,
Please remember the following with regard to The Employee Provident Fund & Misc. Provisions Act.
You (Every contributory member) will be eligible to withdraw PF accumulation (through form 19) irrespective of the number of month's you have worked (presuming that your organisation/employer has remitted your PF contribution for all those months). However, you would not be withdraw your Pension (through form 19C) since the eligibility requirement for same is a minimum remittance to the PF (& Pension) account for 6 months for any member (by the organization/employer).
In your case, since you have worked for only 3 months, your form 19 would have been accepted by the PF Office whereas the form 19 C would have got rejected (as you are not eligible to withdraw pension amount).
I hope this will give you clarity on your doubts. If not, revert to me.
Cheers, A.B.

From India, Mumbai
azim_1607@yahoo.com

Dear AB Please specify the section which prescribe eligibility requirement for pension amount withdrawal is 6 months. Azim
From India, Mumbai
abbasiti

Dear Azim,
Kindly go thr' the EPS-95 of EPFO. The one time benefit before completing 10 years' service is called withdrawal benefit. As per Table D, minimum service required to get withdrawal benefit is one year and maximum is 9 years. As per PF norms, 6 months and above will be rounded up to 1 year.
Accordingly minimum service to get withdrawal benefit is 6 months.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.