No Tags Found!

saratraj22
I am a fresher of 2014 pass out I got selected for escalation process in google by a vendor of google named SERCO bpo pvt ltd. Hyderabad.They are asking me to sign a bond of 1 year duration in case i break the bong i have to pay an amount of 50,000 INR to them they did not ask me any of my original certificates.
Can i quit my job without informing them after 3 months if i get placed in any development job of my choice? What can the company do?
please reply me quickly

From India, Hyderabad
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

If you have not signed the bond yet and you are under probation you can resign immediately. If you quit the job without intimation you will be treated to have been absconded and after disciplinary inquiry you may be terminated.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
nathrao

Dont join the job, if you are not satisfied.
For sake of three months salary why join and face difficulty in leaving the job.
If you are sure that you will get a better developer job,then wait.
Dont start your career with suddenly quitting,fighting against payment of bond money and in general getting involved in legal battles etc.

From India, Pune
vrajesh kumar

It is not advisable to join a company with bond. In the future you will be having lot of hassles as there are n number of opportunities are there in the market. All the best.
From India, Hyderabad
crookbond
Section 27 of the contract act nullifies any contract/agreement in the restraint of trade. And, therefore, usually these kind of agreements are not enforceable.
These bonds are used to bring fear in employees so that they don't leave their jobs.
I've many friends who have broken bond and still working without any problem.

From India,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.