No Tags Found!

Abhijit284
Will anybody please inform me on the Municipal Election day (in Metro City) whether private organisation will give special leave (beyond listed holiday) or Employee has to take leave from their account, if can not come for casting.
State Govt have already declared holiday on that for All Government Offices, Organisations under it, Undertakings, Corporations, Boards, Statutory and local Bodies, Educational Institutions, etc. s~tuated within the Municipal Corporation/Municipality area as stated above shall remain closed on the date of poll i.e. 18.04.2015

From India, Bangalore
Abhijit284
Will anybody please inform me on the Municipal Election day (in Metro City) whether private organisation will give special leave (beyond listed holiday) or Employee has to take leave from their account, if can not come for casting.
State Govt have already declared holiday on that for All Government Offices, Organisations under it, Undertakings, Corporations, Boards, Statutory and local Bodies, Educational Institutions, etc. s~tuated within the Municipal Corporation/Municipality area as stated above shall remain closed on the date of poll i.e. 18.04.2015

From India, Bangalore
Abhijit284
Will anybody please inform me on the Municipal Election day (in Metro City) whether private organisation will give special leave (beyond listed holiday) or Employee has to take leave from their account, if can not come after casting.

From India, Bangalore
nhsrikanta
You don’t have to give any Leave for the local elections. There may be guide lines issued by the local election commissioner (DC/Collector) in this regard, you may check for that.
From Japan, Tokyo
asru.j

You may please refer Govt. of WB notification No. 2649-F(F) dated 26/03/2015.
From India, Kolkata
akwalia
This is a holiday under negotiable instruments act and is mandatory and binding for all employes including shopkeepers excepting those running continous production plants which can't be stopped . But in any case , employee has to be facilitated for casting his vote , may be by change in duty time / partial holiday etc.
From India, Bhiwani
G.K.MANJUNATH

You need not give any holiday for local elections. Only for Parliamnt and your state elections you have to give holidays as per the act.
From United States, Cambridge
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.