No Tags Found!

universal groups
Dear all,
I have started a call center in hyderabad and my ISP provider informed me that to run the company i need the OSP license from the gov could you anyone help how can get the OSP license legally to run my organisation, kindly let me know your answers will help me to run the organisation successfully.
Thanks
Syed

From India, Hyderabad
korgaonkar k a

Dear Syed ji,
OSP means other service provider. As per the New Telecom Policy 1999, it is now mandatory to obtain OSP registration from Telecom Enforcement, Resource and Monitoring (TERM) Cells, Department of Telecommunications by OSP - such as tele-banking, tele-medicine, tele-trading, e-commerce etc. The OSPs are allowed to operate by using infrastructure provided by various access providers for non-telecom services.
The Access Service Providers must ensure that their customers have valid registration papers from the OSP Cell of DoT before providing them with the telecom resources. Therefore, your ISP provider is asking for OSP licence from you.
To obtain this licence / registration, you need to approach some one who does this work locally. Alternatively you can do the registration on line at http://dotosp.gov.in/login/register....Name=showFormA

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.