No Tags Found!

mdk999
deduction on account of short notice pay and service tax liability
One of the employee working as deputy manager left the job by giving 45 days notice , as per appointment letter it should have been 90 days
but H R Manager agreed to waive off 45 days in presence of departmental head but while processing her last month salary + credit leave , it was noticed that 45 days amount has been deducted and a service tax was also charged
she had also handed over the charge within 45 days
can somebody help me to know what are options to recover 45days pay and service tax
what is legal position in favour of employee & Employer
please also let me know the process of checking replies received from experts
my email id is md_kulkarni @rediffmail.com
or on cite HR
thanks
mdk

From India, Thane
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Pl see the reply posted today on your other thread I n this subject. However service tax liability is not required to be deducted from employee. Include this part also in complaint to inspector under the shops and establishment Act. Further make a complaint to authorities under service tax for wrongful deduction of service tax from you.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.