No Tags Found!

darshanrao
hi
I have an quary
my father has a pf balance in his account but he could not claim it, because previously where he was working there he had given wrong name I mean spelling mistake in his name. He has been trying to claim that amount since 8 years
what should he do. ? the wrong of spelling is just 2 letters instead of his name Nagaraj rao, pf account has also includeda extra 2 letters like Nagaraj rao B Y

From India, Bangalore
jkct15

Hi You can request the employer to give a certificate/letter for the difference in name which will be suffice to solve this issue.

prghr

Dear Mr Darshanrao
First ask your father to submit the PF Claim forms {19 & 10C} to the respective HR along with Cancelled Cheque leaf. You don't worry about your father's name mismatch, it is duty / responsibility of the Company regarding the name mismatch.
After submission of Claim forms {19 & 10C} the employer itself prepare a letter regarding name mismatch & the same will be enclosed along with Claim Forms {19 & 10C}.
Here I also have attached the Claim Forms.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form19.pdf (140.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf Form10C.pdf (421.5 KB, 32 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.