No Tags Found!

outlook

Hi All,
I am working in a small size software company with 50 employees.How can i go for benchmarking salary of my employees.We can not participate compensation survey due to financial constraint.With the help of Naukri portal i have tried to find out the salary being given by our like companies but still it does not serve the purpose.
Please suggest how can i go about it :?:
Regards,
Ashish

From India, Delhi
lilyvagile
hi,according to your situation,i think it'll be better to conduct job analysis in your company so that you can benmark salary better.i dont have much experience in benmarking salary cause i'm still a student who is a green hand.however,i major in HRM so that i've learned sth about job analysis,if you have financial problem but have enough time,you can send questionaries to your staff and interview your staff to get enough information about diffrent positions in your company,and benmark salary based on those information and the performance of your employees.
i dont know wheather this can help,that's all i can do for you

From China
lilyvagile
hi.i'm afraid i cant guide you cause i'm not the part of your company ,i know little about your company.it's just a suggestion that you'd better do job analysis according to your situation.well.maybe you can look for some books that can tell you how to conduct job analysis.
apart from job analysis,there are other ways to help you out.hire a expertists in consulting company,and let them help you out if you can afford it.
good luck

From China
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.