kathhy

Hello everyone... I need to confirm something. People who work in Dubai know that we have National Day on 2, 3, and 4 December. Now, I have a little confusion. Will the private sector also have 3 days off, or only 2 days, 2 AND 3 December?
Another thing I want to ask is if my employer is not ready to give public holidays to any of the employees, and he doesn't even pay even if my employees are working on public holidays. I am the company's HR Manager. I tried to make him understand that it is essential we have to pay if the employees are working on public holidays. This is wrong, but he is not ready to understand it. Can anyone suggest to me how i can convince him? I did everything possible to make him understand, but it was useless. He is on his own terms. It is not at all acceptable.
Best regards
Kathhy

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
V.Raghunathan

Hello Kathhy,
You can examine following options.
1.0 There should be some state law in this aspect in your country. Please search and see what it says.
2.0 Is there any company similar to yours? Do they pay or not.
regards,
V.Raghunathan

From India
kathhy

I dun know about other companies internal matters. May be there are companies who dun give PH but in that case they do pay the employees because this is the right of an employee.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.