No Tags Found!

San fefee
Greetings all,

I’m an adaptable and passionate mechanical design engineer with boundless enthusiasm for creativity and more than 2 years of experience..

Have patented three of my inventions in India, in the field of mechanical and automobile engineering and have expertise in searching various patent databases.

I have in-depth knowledge about designing in UNIGRAPHICS, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS and CREO ELEMENTS / PRO-E.

One of my inventions helps in easy design & development of automobile plastic door trim checker arm and the other helps in increasing automobile engine performance by using hybrid technology and the third invention involves solar power generation.

All of the four wheel vehicles uses a door checker arm which cost around 140 INR but my invention helps to reduce the cost by as much as 40%. This would mean a cost saving of 1.5 crore annually for the company.

I have tried to contact some automotive OEMs to join and licence my invention but there is no response.

So, if you are part of an automotive OEM or a supplier in this field please provide me a referral or a inside contact details.

Please send a private message if you want learn more about my invention.

LIST OF MY PATENTED INVENTIONS

1. V. SARANRAJ. 2014. AUTOMOTIVE DOOR CHECK APPARATUS WITH VARIABLE OPERATING EFFORT. Indian Patent Application 3013/CHE/2014, filed June 2014. Patent Pending.

2. V. SARANRAJ. 2014. HYBRID SOLAR AND WIND POWERED DISTILLATION AND POWER GENERATION. . Indian Patent Application 2650/CHE/2014, filed May 2014. Patent Pending.

3. V. SARANRAJ. 2014. HYBRID COMPRESSED AIR VEHICLE WITH TESLA TURNINE. . Indian Patent Application 3012/CHE/2014, filed June 2014. Patent Pending

Thanks & Regards,

saran

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx SARANRAJ_08.08.14.docx (20.7 KB, 67 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.