No Tags Found!

AmitKJn
I have worked in two different companies so I have two pf account.
My questions:
1) Is there any trick to withdraw the Pension fund if total contribution is 10 month i.e. 5-5 months for each pf account?
2) Can I transfer my one pf account to another account? However I am not working currently anywhere.
Herein below a clause in form 10C.
NOTE: A WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT IS NOT ADMISSIBLE IF MEMBERSHIP IS LESS THAN 180 DAYS EXCLUDING NON CONTRIBUTING PERIOD.

From India, New Delhi
cmmohla

Dear amit ,firstly. you need to get a job and get both the companies pension. and if you have also not withdrawn pf fund transferred to new provident fund account. failing which pension fund cannot. be withdrawn for period of last then six months as already mentioned by you. thanks & regards c.m.mohla
From India, Delhi
AmitKJn
Dear Commohla , its a situation specific question and here I want to clear that I have not withdrawal any amount from my pf account using form 19.
I want to withdrawal amount from both the pf account (using form 19 ) and pension account (using form 10c) for both the companies and here could be a problem that EPFO will release my pf amount only.
So in such a situation can I transferred or merge both the pf account.
So that I can get my pension fund also.

From India, New Delhi
cmmohla

Dear amit , in this scenario. you need to get both the account transferred to a new pf account .otherwise you can only. avail pf amount. as already. mentioned by you.there is no other option in the current case.thanks n regards. cmmohla
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.