No Tags Found!

SXerR
Hi,
Four of us started a pvt ltd company. However the company didn't go anywhere, and one of the directors has left the country (India). I would like to leave the board of director and free myself from any liabilities arising out of this (currently there are none).
What is the process to do so?
Can this be done with only three of us present?
Regards
SXerR

From India, Bangalore
isocertification&hrsolutions

Dear Friend,
Getting free from the Post of Board of Director is not a normal procedure, It will depend on several things, initially it depends on your share, and rest 3 directors will agree and finalise your exit in Board Meeting briefing proper causes to leave and hold rest liablities on them selves, they will pass a resolution in writing and copy of resolution will be passed to( Ministry Of Commerce Affairs) MCA through your CA, as well as other departments as Sales Tax/Service Tax ( Where ever company is registered according to the nature of business).
If rest directors are agreed then you may leave, for more clear figure sit with CA with your companies (MOA), he will better suggest you.
Best Wishes.
Thanks
Manish Srivastava
ISO Consultant & HR

From India, Lucknow
ashvan.2927@gmail.com

Hello, You needs to take an advice from Company secretary in this matter. Regards, Ashish
From India, Pune
RAMAKANT R

1. take resignation from director
2. hold the board meeting.
3. pass the resolution as discontinuation of director.
4. authorize any director or secretary to file form 32 BR
5. file form 32 within 30 days
It is not necessary to approve the resignation. Once it is tendered automatically he is relieved from the duties.
Ramakant

From India, Pune
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear SxerR,
The relevant information is provided in the attached notes. I'm not sure whether yours is a regd. co. with RoC under the Companies Act, 1956 or otherwise. Do you hold shares, if so to what extent ? Hope the attached notes will be of some help to you. If you would need any other information, pl.continue the thread.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Resignation of a Director-Companies Act,1956.docx (13.3 KB, 375 views)
File Type: pdf Form32 -Changes in Board of Directors-the Companies Act.PDF (63.9 KB, 268 views)

ramesh joshi
Dear All, Greetings!! Could you please tell me what is the penalty for not displaying abstracts inside the establishment. Thanks Ramesh Chandra
From India, Delhi
lalitagangurde92@gmail.com
Any one have director experience letter (in accounts) ???
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.