SUGANDHA SARASWAT
My company is experiencing some turbulence in business... so what would be the employee engagement activities should be conducted so that employees will be retained
From India, Mumbai
Usha Rathor

Hi Sugandha,
Recently, as a part of employee engagement activity, our company took us out for a fun filled day for bowling, entertainment rides etc. If you like you can check out this url http://linkd.in/1hxwoot
Usha

From India, New Delhi
bensimo

Sugandha,
There are no activities which will have a long effect on retention. Retention depends on whether the employee feels valued and respected. The same is true for whether they are highly motivated or demotivated, have high morale or are demoralized.
I am willing to serve as the coach of your senior executives in order to create a highly motivated, highly committed, fully engaged workforce of Superstars who love to come to work and will almost never leave your employ. Although there are details of how to do this including exactly why these actions are effective while others are not, the following short video provides the essence of what I advise.
How to Create Engaged Employees (Leadership Skills Training Series)
Best regards, Ben
Author "Leading People to be Highly Motivated and Committed"
Leadership Skills for Managers and Executives.

From United States, Tampa
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.