No Tags Found!

mehurikasi
i to all. i hav back log in degree. my batch is 2009-2011. and iam learning sql server. i have not intrested to write exams. becoz 3 years has gone.
now iam planing to take a degree from sikkim unversity.

From India, Hyderabad
nashbramhall

Will Sikkim University give you a degree without writing an exam?
Please click on the links, about submitting fake degrees, in the sidebar at the right. Then, you will come to learn about the folly/perils of submitting them.

From United Kingdom
pon1965

This forum is for genuine interests and members. Not for guiding the mischief. Pon
From India, Lucknow
deepakbnair

Hi,
One thing to remind you that there is no short cut to success. Your question itself is irrelevant as far as this forum is concerned. If you have no interest in writing the exam, better you should not try to get a job also. I want to let you know that forgery is a criminal offence and is punishable. So don't ever try to manipulate as almost all good companies are verifying background before making appointment or atleast within couple of days after appointment.
Each Tom, Dick and Harry is aware that many Universities / institutes in India are giving away degrees for namesake (I am not mentioning Sikkim Manippal). One thing you need to understand is that HR Managers sitting in a company are not fools enough to simply make a hiring just by looking at the fact that you hold a degree from XYZ university / institute.
I advise you to complete your course and then try to get a job sincerely.
Regards
Deepak

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.