No Tags Found!

NDivya

Hello, I have contacted various Consultants for fulfilling the requirements usually they charge either 8.33% of the candidates salary OR 1 Month Salary from Company But recently I have come across with some of the Consultancies who are asking us (Company) what are your charges. I am Confused about the "CHARGES" the consultancies are asking about. Are they asking me for Annual CTC or Bond Or what..??
From India, Indore
preetyg

Hello NDivya
The industry standard s 8.33% of the Annual CTC of the candidate offered by the Recruiting Company. If they are asking for any other option or commission, you may put your condition clearly, also there s always a room for negotiation.
Regards
Preety Jindal
SS HRM
Mob. : 99-10-888-414

From India, New Delhi
NDivya

Hello Preety, I have asked them for Commision OR Negotiation but they were not asking about any of the things. That is why I am more concered about which kind of CHARGES do companies also charge ..??
From India, Indore
P.rana
Dear Divya,

I like to tell you any of well professional consulting company have there rule and regulation. you will found lot of small consultants in market, let me tell you what is charges for recruitment of manpower, consultants charges for clients :- for entry level to middle (Asst. manager Level ) 8.33% of annual CTC offered by client to candidate. 2:- from middle to upper Sr. ( Manager to Ass. VP) 10.5 to 12.5% of annual ctc offered by client to candidate (depend on Consultant to consultant), 3:- From Upper Sr. to Top management ( VP to MD) 16.80% to 25% of annual ctc offered by client to candidate as it is head hunting profile in which client chose company and ask to consultant to break candidate from that company only , which take lot of investment from consultant for head hunting. if consultant is a good company and they are well professional then they always follow same structure. and give result on time. you will found lot of consultants those just have naukri or times or monster job portals ids and they just search candidates from there, they even are not aware that how to get top management opening from clients. so be aware of that kind of consultants they never provide services on time and wast time of client by providing un - eligible profile of candidates to client.

thanks

P. rana

From India, Delhi
NDivya

Hello Rana, I have recently gone through such issue where i sealed and signed the agreement of one of the renowned consultant and did not got any single candidate in result. I agree there are manny small consultants near by but this was one of the famous one.
Anyways thanks for your Valuable Time.

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.