No Tags Found!

nav123
Hi,
I am going to withdraw my PF. Whatever amount i get is taxable to 30%. Can u pls let me know. I dont want to pay tax and this pf of 2 years. And i regulary withdrawn my pf from previous companies and never paid any tax. is there any harm :)

From India
jadeja.kuldip
Hi My basic salary is Rs. 4900. I have atteched pf statement of year 2012 this is right pf calculation.
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf GJAHD00290200000000303 (1).PDF (11.5 KB, 81 views)

DHZALA

Jadeja Bapu, If your Basic+DA is Rs. 4900/- per month then as per attach file PF calculation is wrong. Employee contribution may be Rs. 588 (Basic Rs. 4900 * 12%)
From India, Ahmadabad
jadeja.kuldip
I want to know that @12% my pf is as per my basic salary+da is 588. I want to know that the same should be contribute from employer side. In the year of 2012 my basic salary is 4900. My salary details is as under :.
Basic : 4900 PF : 588
Da : 0 ESI : 195
Hra : 1877 PT : 150
Allow1: 4332
I am also attached herewith statement of pf account which i have generate on epfo member portal. I am confuse that if employee and employer both contribute pf on 12%+12%. So this statement show the right figure or not?.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.