shraddha.bhambani25

Hello all...
I don't know since few days feelings like i have not achieve what i wanted to,i thought once i'll start working in a recruitment firm for learning the recruitment process, techniques etc after that will work in a company.Nut i m not getting any call from a company...i am getting calls only from recruitment firms and for that i know i am lacking in somewhere but just don't know where i am lacking,what to do help me guys yaar please.

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Shraddha
Do not feel depressed; the situation is the same for almost everybody.
Also, the economic scenario does not look very promising either; at this point of time.
Another issue; it is difficult for a person (HR) in a Recruitment firm to get a call from Industries.
The general perception is that they are only exposed to certain aspects of Recruitment function only !!!
The best way is to look for Openings in Recruitment or Resourcing in other established companies.
Once you gain entry; you can learn and move towards other aspects/functions of the HR deptt. within a few years, as you grow.
Please do not look for instant or ready solutions. You will have to work your way to be able to take responsibility of the general and Business HR functions.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.