Naveen.Epf
I checked the epf balance in member portal it shows as \"last updated 31/03/2012. But still i am working. Please advise PF amount is yearly once paid by employer or ? I refer one more portal it shows my account balance Rs:19040 Employee share employer share is Rs:5831, & Pension Fund is Rs:12911. Please give me clear picture how much is my final account balance?
From India, Bangalore
dheerajrawat28

Dear Naveen, Please check through EPFO E-Passbook, then you may find exact amount of your PF. Request to your Employer to genrate E-Passbook.
From India, Mumbai
bcarya

Dear Naveen,
The response "last updated 31/03/2012" doesn't means that you are no more in membership with EPF later to that date. This means, you EPF A/c is last update on that date. After that, it is not updated and it may be due to any reason.
You are advised to get registered on Member Portal and download your EPF Member Passbook. It will give you the exact position of your EPF A/c upto the updation date.
Hope this will help you.

From India, Delhi
smassociates.sai

Dear
Register at Member Portal get Login and apply for EPassbook
for register go through this link Member Portal

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.