No Tags Found!

vaas37

I have been offered appreciation for the outstanding work assignment by my employer and now after completion of the same employer simply ignoring the same and in turn asking for my resignation.
so when this has happened I have forward one mail from my official mail ID to both the boss for want of letter of appreciation/price too. but they were silent. till date.
so is there any way to legally proceed for the same.

From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear vaas37,

My dear friend, when you write some post on public forum, you should give complete information. What is the nature of your company (i.e. finished product or service), what is your department, what is your designation, what kind of work you do, why your work was appreciated and now why your employers are asking for your resignation.

Appreciations are given when you increase or decrease something. What did you increase or decrease? Who were the beneficiaries? What monetary benefits your company could get because of your outstanding work? Did your employer has doubt about the genuineness of your work?

While doing appreciable work in some area, has your performance gone down somewhere else? Did you have friction with someone especially with some customer? Is there negative feedback about you from some customer?

Please clarify on the above question. Any comments can be given thereafter.

Dinesh V Divekar

I have been offered appreciation for the outstanding work assignment by my employer and now after completion of the same employer simply ignoring the same and in turn asking for my resignation.

so when this has happened I have forward one mail from my official mail ID to both the boss for want of letter of appreciation/price too. but they were silent. till date.

so is there any way to legally proceed for the same.[/QUOTE]

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dinesh Divekar has asked you very pertinent questions. More the information that you give about yourself and the scenario, more precise will the advice that you will get.
From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.