Anonymous
Dear Seniors,
Kindly suggest what all legal options are available to an employee when company is giving least rating against the KPIs (and not even giving quantified data) to avoid payouts after 3 months of leaving the services.
I would be happy to give further information in private message.
thanks a lot in anticipation of quick response from your side.
Best regards,

From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Hi,
KPI is judgmental and you having resigned from company; have no choice but to accept the decision.
Seldom you will get any help from companies in this areas and I suggest don't waste your time on this matter.
If I would have been in your place, I would have taken the KPI rate with my incentive, if any, and then resigned.
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Anonymous
Thanks for your response. Is there any legal option available for an employee who is not getting his due? The amount in question is more than 2L and also there is no discussions on the profit sharing by the company which is also included in the package.
Best regards,

From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Hi Buddy, If you have decided to fight it out, approach a Solicitor with expertise in Labor Laws. Wish you Good luck and would appreciate you keep us updated on what happened, Finally??. Ukmitra
Anonymous
Hi, I haven’t decided yet but need input on whether is it worth taking forward the legal way. I would appreciate if i can have some information/case studies (if possible). Best regards
From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Well, Prashant, a solicitor will give you all the case studies information on your case as deem fit.
You have asked a very good question "Is it worth it?". Well, I have already answered in my first response. "Don't waste your time" and focus on your career growth and success. What is yours and is written in your Karma, Nobody on the Earth can take it from you. Good Luck.
Ukmitra

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.