No Tags Found!

sunayna

i guess my Question says it all...
HOw important is to analyse life??or the things one does daily.. or things that occur?
should one spend life analysing it at every step?
Or
simply live it..and leave analysing? do the analysing subconsciously and simply be happy making choices based on impulse. take life as an adventure.
Discuss please.

From India, Mumbai
bala1

Hi Sunayna,
My opinion:
1. One needs to (once in a while) sit back and introspect and analyse life. This will lead to taking corrective actions wherever necessary and avoid committing the same mistakes.
2. Little away from the current subject, this link provides you with an insight into "what is human relation?", how to have a vision for oneself, and how to be 'self aware'. The article says that Human Relations is like a tennis game – an exchange of energies!
Read through the link <link no longer exists - removed> .
I do not know how I came across this, but just stumbled upon it.
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
azing_00

Hi sunayna,
I think I follow a mix of both - some things predecided and not too risky which i just enjoy and take it as adventure. Other important things that matter most in my life are analysed so that i dont regret later and as bala pointed out to avoid repeating the same mistake again.
Regards,
Anuradha

From India, Pune
azing_00

Hi Bala, Just browsed thru it. Planning to go through it at leisure, a lot to ruminate out there... Anuradha
From India, Pune
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Sunayna ji.
Every point you mentioned is very very important. My answer is one is to analyse his/her thinking, feeling and doing all the time. By this I include the dreams too. The criteria for analysis are just two:
1.I must think, feel and do what I ought to think, feel and and do.
2.I must not think,feel and do what I ought not to think, feel and do.
Next the analysis question is- Am I appropriate?
Answer-Yes or No.
This will keep one to remain mindful of his/her thinking, feeling and doing all the time.
rregards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Bala ji.
Yester day I was confused as you have changed your screen name. Your link is very much to the point. I am very much pleading for "As we think, so we become" from day 1 here. Are you 100% with it?
So far as sitting and analysing is concerned, one may neglect. So my experience is that "the then and there is the best", that is, simultaneously and spontaneously.
regards

From India, Delhi
sunayna

i got questions for all :D
hi anu,
got it, but i cant see the future, so how will i know what is important or not??
hi dr. JM
ya..WHY??
okie, analyse this cool dream of mine if u can, i saw that i am on a camping trip, with 3 people. i guesss we are family or somehting. but i dont know who they are in reality. anyway, we are lost and sleeping in a sleeping bag at night. suddenly i wake up and i see 3 stars, pointing the direction to me. it is the coolest dream ive ever seen,, the stars were animated and dancing :)
but what does it mean?
hi bala, loved the article, like Dr Jm said, we've talked about this a lot. and i do believe in it.
keep stumbling upon such articles often...but it doesnt quite answer my question.
i like the line - life just is...life is. accept it...does it mean i shdnt be worrying abt analysing life??
Dream and u can make it,This is God’s principle and there are no exceptions! right bala?
but.shd one analyse life or not??
:?: :?:

From India, Mumbai
azing_00

Hi Sunayna,
Neither can I see the future, but it is important for me to know what is most pressing in my life so that later I don't regret not thinking over it.
Also, the philosopy which i follow is: I too can make mistakes being a normal Human being, but not fume and fret over that mistake, but take it and move along. Usually most people regret that when I had a chance I did not think and make it work differently in my favour.
Life is an adventure for me, cos a lot of things even planned go topsy turvy and then we have to figure out a way to come out of it as a winner. People who don't usually complain about life, their surrounding and everything that is even remotely connected to them or the situation.
Again, this is my outlook towards life. May be right or maybe wrong, but what matters to me is that it makes me happy at the end of it. I think this is most important...
Regards,
Anuradha

From India, Pune
bala1

Hi Sunayna,
As I had already stated, we need to sit back ponder over what is what in our life, analyse whether we are on the path which we would like to be, do corrections if necessary and avoid repeating mistakes we did already. In my opinon, this means that we need to analyse life definitely once in a while. This does not mean that we should not accept life as what it is, accept the realities in life and move forward. Accepting the reality does not mean that I should just sit back and take it as it comes. isn't it?
Now on "dream and you can make it". I am pretty clear that dreaming alone is not enough. If you do not set yourself a target and work towards it, dream remains a dream. Whether there is an exception or not, frankly, i am unable to state. Because even if you dream and work towards these dreams, many of them do not become true - by sheer 'fate'?
Thanks
bala

From India, Madras
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Sunayna,

there are several aspects/approaches to look at dreams. American Psychological Association publishes a research journal on dreams and as soon as any new issue is published I get the abstracts in my e-mail Id.

My limited concerned to see whether the dreams of a person are healthy or unhealthy. To make an assessment,a number of dreams are necessary. The dream you have narrated has very healthy imagery.

Now you and Bala will have to settle- to be or not to be, that is, to analyse or not to analyse.

But my firm conlusion is that analysis is a must for progress.

regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.