No Tags Found!

Apurva Sharma17
Dear Seniors,
I m apoorva sharma working in a real estate company as an hr executive. my company was established in dec 2012. i had joined at 2, january 2013. Company has deduct pf every month, pf is fixed for every employee that is 1560, company has deposited only first 3 month pf in pf office, else money has been deducted but not deposited.
what we employees can do. kindly guide me so that i can help myself as well as my colleagues.
kindly revert me as soon as possible. my email id-
regards,
apoorva sharma

From India, Chandigarh
couvery

Well, without doing any more delay and to clear your doubts just first check it with you current employer or your HR and see what they say and if they really didn't deposited the amount after deduction you can complain regarding at the PF office of your area.
From India, Lucknow
sidsid1977@rediffmail.com
This is totaly wrong if the employer deduct the pf amount from your salary and not deposited. Talk to your seniors and put the whole matter in front of them or just inform EPF department near your office. Its the employer's responsibility to deposit epf amount (Both employer share and employee's share of contribution)
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.