want to learn vlookup & hlookup in Ms excel
CiteLegal

HOME RISE NEW ABOUT LOGIN
Home > Human Resource Section > Talk To Seniors

want to learn vlookup & hlookup in Ms excel

kanchwala.insiya691 Started The Discussion:

Hi to all, Could you please tell me how to use vlookup, hookup & pivot table in Ms excel? I’m from the hr field & these skills are mandate for me. Regards, Insiya

Sreeram70 - Member Since: Apr 2013
Dear kanchwala.insiya, the aspect which you wish to learn is vibrant and requires a constant work out. Your realization of learning these skills which are mandate for you is appreciated, I have a huge data base to share the concepts and examples, but all it works perfect only if you can implement in your actual day to day work. Therefore you can post your query or a sample work on to or can post your issue on www..jsriram.in or can call me also on 9010352384. as an HR you must be operating [a] attendance, [b] payroll [c] data compiling [d] leaves portal, etc., all this will be made easy to work on in EXCEL, therefore as requested if you post your specific requirement either on to the id's provided or on to this site, which will enable is to provide you the accurate solution and you can carry on from it. other wise if a formula posted like =VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,ra nge_lookup) this will be a big bouncer to you and will be of no use until you expertise each and every element of this. Hope am clear and expect a revert on to this.
Regards
JSR

Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

Explore Topical Knowledge Areas

Interesting Relevant Discussions

DISCUSSSION STATISTICS

VIEWS

PLEASE KEEP YOUR CONDUCT PROFESSIONAL AND POLITE

3M Users, 100K+ Documents & 450K+ Discussions

Share »

Community Support & Professional Insights. Login or Register.
Email/Username     Password  

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network