No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi,

I am looking for jobs in education sector in Delhi.Grateful if I could get some help on list of consultants for Delhi who recruit for middle and senior management.

I have an extensive experience in managing exams operations for IELTS coupled with project management and people management.In my last job profile I was working in the capacity of an Operations Manager for examinations unit at British Council where I was responsible for managing operations for huge volume of IELTS across North India for 10 test centres. I have rich experience in planning examinations sessions, venue management, logistics, candidate registrations, training delivery,exam administrations etc. make me an apt candidate for any similar role in education industry. I have also been part of examinations services related procurement and have worked closely with suppliers and vendors which further highlights my resourcefulness. My experience of line managing Operations Executives and Consultants further supports my strong team working and management skills.I have also been closely working with our IELTS partners for conducting exclusive exams for their candidates.I have a rich experience of working on various projects in British Council Examinations(details are listed in my CV).

I have an understanding of the UK education system and also have experience in making domestic and international travels as a part of my current role profile at British Council.

Please help me with contacts of consultants who could help me get a suitable job.

Thanks

Hina

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc HINAROHILLACV-apr 2013.doc (48.5 KB, 14 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.