No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear all,
I would like to upload this above mentioned book. but the file size was too big to upload. if anybody want the pdf format of the book " first break all the rules" i am happy to send by mail.
pls post your mail id in comment. i will forward it to you.
Regards
Radhika

From Qatar, Doha
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Radhika,
Before uploading, I request you to check copy write permission.
If there is no violation of copy writes then you may upload it on Google Docs. Every Gmail account has built in Google Docs and data storage limit is 5 GB. After uploading, enable the sharing permission and give the link in this forum.
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
radhikamj
Dear Dinesh Sir,
I am afraid it may be a copy right content. i got the pdf copy from net only. could you suggest what to do ..
Thanks
Radhika
Before uploading, I request you to check copy write permission.

From Qatar, Doha
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Radhika, Then share that link instead of downloading and uploading it again to your personal Gmail Account. Sharing link is not copy write violation. Thanks, Dinesh V Divekar
From India, Bangalore
radhikamj
Dear Sir, i am having the torrent file but couldnt able to attach.. invalid file format. i forget the path where i found the torrent. tried to locate but failed.. Thanks Radhika.
From Qatar, Doha
aussiejohn

As this is a commercially available book, it is copyright material.
If you have downloaded a pdf copy from the internet, then DO NOT share it. It is an illegal copy.
If other people want a copy then they need to buy it, or find their own illegal copy. Obviously it is not hard to do so.
A reminder to all members:
PLEASE DO NOT POST OFFERS OF ILLEGAL COPIES OF COPYRIGHT MATERIAL.
Thank you.

From Australia, Melbourne
spellbinder

Dont send across copyrighted material as this forum and its owner could come under the legal scanner.

If that happens and it does happen a lot these days our CiteHR could be shut down.

It's really not worth going through all that trouble or putting someone else through it.

Having said that, here's a link to where you can browse a beautiful ppt based on the book

First Break All The Rules - What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently:

You can browse it online on Slideshare First Break All The Rules.

You need a slideshare account for download incase you want to.

Alternatively, direct download link for same ppt is available on this site:

PPT Slides First Break All The Rules - PPT Slide Stream

The PPT covers the main aspects of the book focusing on how there is a structure to what great managers do.

They start by first breaking all the existing rules of conventional wisdom and then apply these 4 key principles explained in the slides.

Good luck reading it

Andy

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.