No Tags Found!

subbarao.nv

Dear Members,
I have submitted my resignation on 25th Jan 2013 and was relieved from my employer on 31.03.2013.
Today is 17th April 2013, i need to get Full and final settlement, say leave wages and payment of gratuity for almost 8 years.
My employer is taking it granted and i would like to know is there any time frame / limit within the stipulated time, the employer must release the payment of gratuity.
Can any one clarify on the above or guide me what should i do, whom should i approach.
Regards
S Rao

From India, Hyderabad
varghesemathew

Time frame for gratuity is one month from the date it is payable ie,from the date of relieving. Varghese Mathew 9961266966
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
subbarao.nv

Thanks for your response...What should i do, if the company did not comply by the due date. Where/whom i can appeal. Can u pls tell me. Regards S Rao
From India, Hyderabad
varghesemathew

Mr Subrao;
You contact the district labour officer having jurisdiction over the location of your Co .He will tell you who is the concerned Controlling Authority to whom you have make an application u/s 7 or 8 of the Act.
VARGHESE MATHEW

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.