No Tags Found!

avrella_m112

Hello Friends,
I am an MBA (HRD). I have also done my Masters in commerce (Business Managment) along with a diploma in office administration. I want to venture further in the field of Human Resources (Employee Relations). I have with me a corporate experience in the field of HR (2 yrs) and 1 year Administrative, corporate experience. I have been advised by one of my seniors to purse a correspondence course in MS Pschotheraphy/counselling.
Is there any good institute/university offering this Masters degree thru distance learning? Could anybody guide me on this?

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
veena Nair
Hi,
Since you are from the HR field itself it would be exteremly beneficial to you to do a course in counselling and psychotherapy.I have done such a course and it is offered by Institute of Behavioural and Management Sciences(IBMS), Chittoor ,Andhra Pradesh. This course(MS(Counselling and Psychotherapy)) allows you to be a professional counsellor and i personally liked this course as it unfolded a new world to me.The course has the accreditation of the Indian MEdical Association and has accreditation by Open International University/Medicina Alternativa.If u need to know more kindly mail me at
Thanks and regards
Veena Nair

From India, Visakhapatnam
avrella_m112

Hi Ken, Thanks for the suggestion, however i tried to look up for the admission notice, it shows as "page cannot be displayed". i am not sure when they have the admission notice
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.