No Tags Found!

Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Deepali.. Aapko kaise pata Amit Sudhar jayega... Waise kahin Aajtak mein to nahi aaya.. ya meri Astrology to kahin nahi dekhi.. if yes pls share more.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
shilpa.u

Hi Amit
reply to ur message
"A single act of intelligence can't change our view, it will require a hundred or better say thousand of such acts to change the mindset.. "
see Amit......to check whether rice has being cooked or not , we will check one or two grains we wont check all the rice or grains which are in bowl.....like that single act if intelligence is enough to say that we are intelligent .
We are like a lotus in a lake always shinging and have some importance or respect towards ourself
Hope you got the answer.....
What do you say friends
Regards
Shilpa

From India, Bangalore
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hi Shilpa.. Again you have shown the old trends... the very homely Answer... :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
ChaitaliS

Amit!...
Shilpa's answer is not at all showing old trends...It is logical answer..
Actually, whole story shows that man doesnt think twice before saying/deciding anything.....
Man's stupidness was started in this story when he asked for the money even after his death...... (the HR for HR - Atleast he was alive at that time).........
and that Woman not only kept her promise but also made him fool....
Servesh: I must say You are the only nice man here, who accepts our importance and intelligence..!.....Thanks on behalf of all women on citeHR.......
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Regards,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
Deepali Gulati

Hi Amit, I didn’t forecast about you. I was expecting this that at least after your marriage u will change your attitude. If you don’t want to, MAY GOD BLESS YOUR WIFE. Deepali
From India, Chandigarh
ChaitaliS

Hassan,
I have told before also......You and Amit are like ek thali ke chatte patte... :) :) :)
Just 3 smiles se nahi chalega........Dont escape....
Give your expert comments..... :wink: :wink:
Rgds,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dear Chaitali.. how its a logical one.. you all give examples from your home affairs only.. kitchen n belan only... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Come out of your kitchen dear.. you all have now been professional.. so apply professionalism while replying.. give some good logical answer.. :lol: :wink: :roll:
Hmmm.. you are very true.. She made him fool.. what else she could do apart from that.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
But the Husband was very wise thast y he did ask to do so.. because he was aware that after his death she will spend all the money over her beauty treatment only... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very good anticipation Deepali.. but y u r blessing to my unknown wife.. If wanna to bless.. Do bless me... :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What you mean to say.. Ek hi thali ke chatte patte.. :?: :?: :?: Dear plssss you all come out of your kitchen... Whats this thali..belan :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Kiran Arora

Hi Amit I have read all arguments just . I agree that men are always wise 100% dead sure no doubt about it but please tell who can give birth to wisdom masterpieces? KIRAN ARORA
From India, Srinagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.