No Tags Found!

Ms.Ekta Verma
Dear Mentor, I wish to know if the New Companies bill 2012 has made takeovers difficult or not? And, If yes, How and which provisions make takeovers hostile?
From India, Mumbai
Ms.Ekta Verma
Dear Mentor, Does the Company Bill 2012 include provisions for issuing non convertible debentures? If yes, Which provisions enable this?
From India, Mumbai
Ms.Ekta Verma
Dear Friend,
I believe that sharing knowledge is a beautiful process and the result being even more beautiful as many are benefitted. We are currently working/ researching on the New Companies Bill 2012 and planning to come up with a not so serious, and easy to understand booklet on Companies Bill 2012. We intend to make it for you.
Inviting queries, questions and suggestions pertaining to the New Companies Bill 2012. Your queries and suggestions stand a very high chance of being answered in this booklet. Please feel free to voice in your queries.

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

I think the question is in the wrong forum This forum is mainly to discuss hr related matters
From India, Mumbai
Ms.Ekta Verma
Dear Sir,
Thankyou for replying. I am new to this website and I am kind of lost in it. There are so many forums, and so many other things, i need a little help. I did realise that my queries did not fit this forum but I thought that some senior members would be able to help me and hence I posted it here. I had another doubt, the website does not allow a newcomer to post a new thread and now, if that's the case and I wish to post something totally new, how am I supposed to do it? My third post regarding invitation of queries for book was supposed to be served on a platform where, all people who were affected positively or negatively or otherwise affected by it but once again, i had to choose a forum and nothing fit my requirements perfectly or even closely. What should I do in such a case?
Awaiting your reply :)

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

You can post a new thread but not a new forum.
You have to chose from one that fits your requirement most closely
Generally if our topic (subject) line us properly written, you get a response from members who know or are interested in the subject

From India, Mumbai
loginmiracle

Dear Ekta,
I don't see any provisions in the proposed (passed by Lok Sabha on 18.12.12 yet to be passed by the Rajya Sabha) Companies Bill 2012 regarding Take over and non-convertible debentures. To my information there is no attempt to make the Take overs difficult. How and where from you got this query. You may go thro' the gist of the said bill attached for your immediate reference.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx New Company Bill 2012.docx (16.4 KB, 97 views)

Ms.Ekta Verma
thankyoy Sir for that help. I shall surely read the document. I have been researching on the new Companies bill for quite a while now, I shall get back to you with proper provisions relating to which my query arose.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.