No Tags Found!

udai.singh

Respected seniors,
If any skilled person resigned from his services w.e.f Nov-12
He is eligible to receive his Minimum Bonus (Rs2042/- of 07 Months) for the period of 2012-13.
Company is denied by saying that the current year bonus is not declared. Hence, the same will be paid after declaration near about the Diwali occasion. I want to know, is it as per provision of act? And who long he will be wait for his small bonus amount.
My question is that if any person working in Delhi and due to some reason he was resigned from his services and after that he was permanently shifted to his home town like that Nagaland. For receiving his small bonus amount he will be come from Nagaland
to Delhi after expense of huge Amount. Is it justified?
Is there no any provision in the act for all the outstanding dues should be paid with the full and final.
Your appropriate suggestion will help poor person.

From India, Delhi
Akhil.Gupta

Dear Mr. Singh,
Please find the clarification on your queries regarding payment of bonus amount:-
1. Time Limit for Payment of Bonus: Sec-19 :- Within 8 month from the close of the accounting year.
Explanation- Bonus is payable within the 8 months from the close of accounting year(31st March) so bonus is required to be paid by 30th November. (For FY 12-13 Bonus should paid by 30 Nov 2013).
Hence your employer is not wrong as he is saying they will disburse bonus near about Diwali.
2. If Employee can not collect the bonus in person then you can post (Registered AD) the cheque at his / Her address with acknowledgement and same can be put in the file.
3. Statutory bonus is not a part of salary hence it could not be paid with F & F.
Hope you got all the answers.

From India, Kota
Nirav Gandhi

Dear Udai, I am agreed with Akhil Gupta answer.. but many industries will be given bonus at the time of Full & Final Settlement.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.