spry trip tours and travels
i m working in pvt. ltd company here one of my sr. HR manager has giving me a transfer order to change duty from one district to another place. but this is happned just becoz of non sense official politics. so, can i stop this transfer by legal process. please help me.
From India, Mumbai
HR Hiral Mehta

Your curiosity for going legal seems that you've tried convincing the management & bosses for stopping such transfer & have not succeeded.
Wait for other members to give their view on legal aspect; but before that pl go through your appointment letter & check if the "TRANSFER CLAUSE" is mentioned or not. Every company has the right to transfer its employee to a location where the need be. If the appointment letter specifies so you cannot go legal. Suggest you to talk to management giving personal reason (family or otherwise) for not transferring rather then going legal for such unwarranted issues.

From India, Ahmedabad
tajsateesh

Hello,
Further to what Hiral Mehta mentioned, pl note that 'going legal' is NOT the solution for every HR problem.
In fact, many times such a step only DEEPENS/AGGRAVATES the problem & consequent finding of a mutually-viable solution.
While you mentioned YOUR view of the reason(s), the management's views CAN be different.
Coming to your actual situation, you haven't mentioned WHY you don't wish to move to the new location. Are there any official reasons or are they only personal?
In general, it's always wise to handle such situations amicably. The more realistic solution for a Worst-case-scenario would be to change the job rather than going legal--especially where there are NO monetary or long-term issues involved.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.