MANOKAVIN

KINDLY MENTIONED MY NATIVE AS COIMBATORE AND NOT BANGALORE I AM PROUD OF RESIDING IN COIMBATORE. I AM VERY HAPPY TO NOTE THAT THE CITE MAY MODIFY THE SAME.
From India, Coimbatore
Sharmila Das

Dear MANOKAVIN, Your request has been sent to the concerned Cite Moderator. They will have the necessary action done for you.
From India, Visakhapatnam
Cite Contribution

Thankyou Sharmila, will rectify this soon and revert ! In the mean time, may I request Manokavin to try these following steps:
How to change your location details in CiteCommunities
Please try these steps to change your location and let us know if they work for you or not :
Go to Home Page
You will see three tabs in white, to enable 'Country' , 'City' and 'Recent Discussion'
Select India , your City and then click on ' Save Current Location'
Refresh the page
Now, does it reflect the City you selected?
If yes, then go to any post you made earlier
Check if it is the same city , that is reflecting below 'Member Since'
Please revert if you face any difficulty.

From India, Mumbai
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

Oh my god am laughing so much very funny citehr automatically changes locations and this guy dont what he want to express very proud note omg i fell down my chair
From India, Madras
CHR

Hi Ravi, CiteHR actually pulls the geo location data based on the ip of the network. This method does not have a 100% success rate and many times the ip to location module gets it wrong.
Manokavin, please try the procedure given by (Cite Contribution), make you you click on the city with it appears in the drop down - the page will refresh, only after that click on save current location.
Regards,
Sid

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.