No Tags Found!

Govindarajan HR

Recently I became a member in cite hr so, I request to all cite hr members to guide me to became a talented professional. Please give response to my query.
From India, Chennai
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Govindarajan HR,
A very warm welcome to CiteHR Family...!!!
We are delighted to see a new member keyed up to learn and explore new things. We would definitely help nourish your skills and answer any of your queries. Here we have many senior members with ages of experience to muddle through their experience.
Explore the Insights here. Good Luck...!

From India, Visakhapatnam
Govindarajan HR

Thank you sharmila,
Can you explain me what are the things coming under the statutory management, whether it is consist only Pf and ESI or all the financial activity like income tax coming under that .simply explain me as a HR generalist what are the things I should know in statutory part.

From India, Chennai
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Govindarajan,

Statutory compliance comes under various labour laws. As a HR generalist you may like to know the following:

- The Employees State Insurance Act

- Employee Provident & Miscellaneous Provisions Act

- Shops & Etablishment Act

- The Minimum Wages Act

- The Payment of Wages Act

- The Payment of Bonus Act

- The payment of Gratuity Act

- The Industrail Dispute Act

- The Employment Exchange (compulsory notification of vacancies) Act

- The Labour Welfare Fund Act

- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act

EPF: You should be aware that the PF is contributed from both Employer and Employees. They have to be paid monthly and maintain records by forms submission at EPFO while Employee joining & Employee leaving. PF is applicable if the employee strength is 20 or more than 20.

ESI: This is applicable to employees drwaing 15000 or less than 15K are insured under this act. Employee Contribution is 1.75% and Employer' is 4.75%. This has to be deposited monthly and the monthly return has to be filled in form3 (Nomination & Declaration).

Bonus: The eligibilty to Bonus payment is 8.33 - 20%. The calculation of Bonus is done as (Basic+ DA) x no. of days in a month x no. of days present x 8.33% or 20%

Gratuity: This is paid to the employees who has completed their 5 years of service without break inthe same organization.

Contract Labour: This comes under the Contract Labour ACt for engaging the labour, you would like to know that your company as a Principal employer has to enter a contract with the Contract company and comply the provisions

Hope the above will help.

Govindarajan HR

Great Sharmila You have given me a clear idea about generalist profile and it will help me to enhance my knowledge in Hr domain, simply you made a path to walk for me.
From India, Chennai
Govindarajan HR

Hi Anyone can expline me about what are all the post recuitment activities are there without Joining formalities and induction.
From India, Chennai
Govindarajan HR

Hi Any one of u can give me what are all the manual document should fallow by hr deportment particularly for salary mater
From India, Chennai
Govindarajan HR

Dear Sharmila, Shall I know about rules and regulations of Overtime particularly for maharastra state.
From India, Chennai
Sharmila Das

Dear Govindarajan HR, Overtime for Employees or Contract labours? by Shops Act or Factories Act? What are you indicating to...pls specify
Sharmila Das

Under the Factories Act, an employee can work for a maximum of 2 hours a day/ or 12 hours a week and the factories should get the permission prior from the inspector of factories to do OT and the rate of wages should be double and should be seen that it should be preferred by shifts.
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.