No Tags Found!

priyankabarvemba@gmail.com
i am working in Construction company as an HR. in my company we give 16 paid leaves to an employees after confirmation & 13 national & local holidays. so is that fine ? i have read that as per shop Act employees should get minimum 21 Paid leaves addition to national holidays. please suggest me a good option so that i can implement it in company.
its very urgent please help.
Regards
Anushka

From India, Pune
bhaktinarang_123

According to SHOPS & ESTABLISHMENTS ACT
PL -Not less than 15 days after every 12 months continuous service, provided that if an employee completes a period of 4 months in continuous employment, he shall be entitled to not less than 5 days PL for every such completed period.
-Can be accumulated upto 3 years (i.e. upto 3 times the period of leave to which the employee is entitled after one year.
-If an employee separates before he has been allowed PL, the employer shall pay him full wages for the period of leave due to him.
SL/ CL -SL or CL not less than 12 days in a year, provided that if an employee completes a period of 1 month in continuous employment, he shall be entitled to not less than 1 days CL for every month.
-Need not be accumulated beyond one year.

From India, Mumbai
bhaktinarang_123

Hi Anushka, Apart from PL and the National holidays, does your company provide any leaves, such as CL and SL.
From India, Mumbai
priyankabarvemba@gmail.com
no.. we are having all in one that is PL;SL;CL=16 + national & local holidays. Regards Anushka
From India, Pune
bhaktinarang_123

But the Act says you need to have SL/ CL -SL or CL not less than 12 days in a year,in addition to PL -Not less than 15 days after every 12 months continuous service
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.