No Tags Found!

parrysingh
Hi All, I\'m new to HR, can anybody provide me forms and formats for my very small company having only 28 employees.some activities i have already done.Please help, your expert advice required.
From India, New Delhi
HR Hiral Mehta

Hi Parrysingh,
Welcome to the forum!!
You can use the Find Info bar @ top for searching various forms & formats. You can also specify what exactly are you looking for as HR as a whole is a vast area to provide you with required data. The more clear & precise your post the more reply will you receive.

From India, Ahmedabad
Sharmila Das

Dear Parry Singh,
A warm welcome to CiteHR - Real World Insights...!!!
Let me assist you with few things before you post a query; which might actually save your time as well. You are looking for any info, format, circular, ammendment etc., can be searched -- on the top besides the citeHR logo you have a box [TYPE SEARCH QUERY] RESEARCH (type it and push the Research button).
Could not find what you type?
Do not fret or disquiet. There are many SENIORS in this forum ready to help learning members.
Use "IF NOT FOUND + POST" and sort the approach for answers.
Further to your thread posting you may also find some RELATED THREADS on the right hand corner of your post. Similarly, Article picks, Download materials are all at choice.
Good Luck!!

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.